Competency / Competitiveness
Most important element in soil/groundwater remediation technology
· Soil remediation technology has different possibilities to apply physical/chemical/bioremediation depending on types of pollutant sources (heavy metals, oil, agricultural pesticides, etc.), condition of pollutant sources in soil and soil characteristics (quantity of clay, etc.).
· Soil remediation technology can be classified into bioremediation, soil washing, electrokinetics, thermal desorption and stabilization technology. These technologies are also separated into hundreds of specific treatment technologies.
· Accordingly, the fact that a soil remediation company has a specific treatment technology does not necessarily mean that the company has the ability to address a large number of different types of soil contamination.
· Therefore, dealing with soil pollution in various forms requires extensive experience to directly apply numerous remediation technologies to actual sites.
· In addition, as various problems occur in actual soil remediation, the level of knowhow of a company to address various problems directly and acquire on-site experience serves as the most important competitive factor for soil remediation companies.
Ecophile has addressed more than 160 cases of various on-site problems and has amassed over 300 kinds of on-site treatment results.
· Ecophile has a wide range of experiences and results in which all applicable treatment technologies to various soil pollution sites are optimized and applied according to characteristics of actual sites.
· Ecophile has been able to attain such experiences and results due to the characteristics of the polluted soil treatment market in Korea; few overseas competitors have such experience with applying various technologies.